It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Windsor. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Windsor road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Windsor
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head southeast on Dougall Ave
- Turn left onto Eugenie St W
- Turn right onto McDougall St
- Turn right onto Howard Ave
- Use the right lane to take the E. C. Row Expressway ramp
- Merge onto E C. Row Expy E
- Use the right lane to take the Walker Road exit
- Turn right onto Walker Rd (signs for Walker Road S)
- Turn right onto Foster Ave
- Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Bliss Rd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Seymour Blvd
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Turner Rd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Sydney Ave
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Walker Rd
- Turn left onto the E. C. Row Expressway W ramp
- Merge onto E C. Row Expy W
- Take the Dougall Avenue N exit
- Use the left lane to turn left onto Hwy 3B/Dougall Ave. Continue to follow Hwy 3B
- Turn left onto Dougall Ave
- Turn right into DriveTest Center
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!