It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Stratford. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Stratford road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
Stratford: Route 2
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) route 2 for Stratford
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head southeast on Lorne Ave E toward Dufferin St
- Head east on Lorne Ave E toward Oak St
- Turn left onto Oak St
- Turn right onto Brydges St
- Head southwest on Brydges St toward Oak St
- Turn right onto Oak St
- Turn right onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto Elm St
- Turn left onto Railway Ave
- Head southwest on Railway Ave toward Walnut St
- Turn right onto Chestnut St
- Turn left onto Erie St/ON-7
- Head southwest on Erie St/ON-7 toward Gibb Rd/Perth Line 29
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Gibb Rd/Perth Line 29
- Continue to follow Perth Line 29
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Embro Rd/Perth 113
- Head north on Embro Rd/Perth 113
- Continue to follow Embro Rd
- Turn right onto Erie St/ON-7
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!