It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Sarnia. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Sarnia road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Sarnia
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head south
- Turn left toward London Rd/Route 16
- Turn right onto London Rd/Route 16
- Head west on London Rd/Route 16 toward Murphy Rd
- Turn right onto Elizabeth Ave
- Head north on Elizabeth Ave toward Parsons St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Parsons St
- Turn left onto Woodhaven Ave
- Head north on Woodhaven Ave toward Parsons St
- Turn left onto Willa Dr
- Turn right onto Sylvia Ave
- Head south on Sylvia Ave toward Willa Dr
- Continue onto Willa Dr
- Head west on Willa Dr toward Elizabeth Ave
- Turn left onto Kember Ave
- Turn right onto Maxwell St
- Turn right onto Indian Rd N/County Rd 29
- Head north on Indian Rd N/County Rd 29 toward Exmouth St
- Use the right lane to merge onto ON-402 E via the ramp to London
- Take exit 9 for Airport Road
- Turn left onto Airport Rd
- Take the Ontario 402 W ramp
- Merge onto ON-402 W
- Get on London Rd/Route 16 from ON-402 W
- Continue on London Rd/Route 16 to your destination
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!