It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Oshawa. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Oshawa road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G1 exit road test (aka G2 road test) for Oshawa
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
1. Exit the test centre and turn right onto John St W
2. Turn left onto Park Road S
3. Turn right onto Frontenac Ave
4. And turn right onto Grenfell St.
5. Drive up to the residential area and perform parallel parking, emergency stop, and a 3 point turn.
6. Get back onto Grenfell St and drive northbound. Take a left on King St W
7. Turn right onto Park Rd S
8. And left onto John St W, get back into the driving centre on your left
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!