It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Oshawa. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Oshawa road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Oshawa
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Exit the test centre by turning right onto John St W
- Turn left onto Park Rd S
- After passing 7 blocks, turn left onto Tresane St
- Turn right onto Cubert St. and then immediately turn left onto Mill St.
- Turn right onto Simcoe St S, cross Elena Ave, then turn left onto First Ave
- Turn right onto Drew St. and prepare to enter Hwy of Heroes
- Take exit ramp 415 then turn left onto Stevenson Rd S
- Re-enter the Hwy of Heroes then proceed to exit through 418
- take right onto Bloor St E
- Take a right onto Simcoe St S
- Proceed north-bound until reach John St W, take a left into it.
- Make a right turn upon reach the test centre to finish the exam.
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!