It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Orillia. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Orillia road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Orillia
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head south on Laclie St toward Parkhurst Crescent
- Continue onto Neywash St
- Turn left onto Front St
- Turn right onto Mississaga St E
- Head southwest on Mississaga St E toward West Street N
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto West Street N
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Coldwater Rd W (signs for ON-12 W/ON-11)
- Slight right to merge onto ON-11 N toward Gravenhurst
- Head northeast on ON-11 N
- Take exit 135 toward Burnside Line
- Turn left onto West Street N
- Turn right onto the ON-11 S ramp to Barrie
- Head southwest toward ON-11
- Merge onto ON-11 S
- Take the ON-12 W exit toward Coldwater Road/Midland
- Turn left onto Trans-Canada Hwy/ON-12 S
- Continue onto Coldwater Rd W
- Turn left onto Westmount Dr N
- Turn right onto Laclie St
- Westmount Dr N turns slightly right and becomes Fittons Rd W
- Back to Drive Center
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!