It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Oakville. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Oakville road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Oakville
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head southwest on Wyecroft Rd toward Bronte Rd
- Turn left onto Bronte Rd
- Turn left onto Wyatt St
- Head northwest on Bridge Rd toward Ventura Dr
- Head north on Bridge Rd toward Sunset Dr
- Turn right onto Sunset Dr
- Head southeast on Sunset Dr toward Rebecca St
- Turn right onto Rebecca St
- Head southwest on Rebecca St toward Bronte Rd
- Turn right onto Bronte Rd
- Use the right lane to take the Ontario 403/Queen Elizabeth Way ramp to Hamilton
- Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 109 for Burloak Drive
- Head southwest on Exit 109 toward Burloak Dr
- se the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Burloak Dr
- Turn right onto Harvester Rd
- Turn right onto Appleby Line/Halton Regional Rd 20
- Use the right lane to merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 E via the ramp to Toronto
- Head northeast on ON-403 E
- Take the Bronte Road exit toward ON-25/Milton
- Use the left lane to turn left onto Bronte Rd/Regional Rd 25 S
- Turn left onto Wyecroft Rd
- Back to Drivetest
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!