The Mississauga DriveTest just opened up in August 2018, and we are putting up the practice maps below.
It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Mississauga. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Mississauga road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Mississauga
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head northeast toward Eglinton Ave W
- Turn left toward Eglinton Ave W
- Turn left onto Eglinton Ave W
- Turn right onto Creekbank Rd
- Turn left onto Aimco Blvd
- Head southwest on Aimco Blvd toward Matheson Blvd
- Turn right onto Dixie Rd/Peel Regional Rd 4 N
- Use the right lane to take the ON-401 E ramp to Toronto
- Head northeast
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Renforth Drive
- Use the middle lane to turn right onto Renforth Dr
- Turn right onto Eglinton Ave W
- Turn left
- Turn left
- Turn right
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!