It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Kingston. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Kingston road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Kingston
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:1. Exit the test centre by turning right onto Select Dr
2. Turn left onto Centennial Dr
3. Turn left onto Waterloo Dr
3. Turn left onto Uxbridge Crescent, where you will perform parallel parking, 3-poin turn, and an emergency stop
4. Return to Waterloo Dr from Uxbridge Crescent by turning right
5. Turn right onto Centennial Dr.
6. Turn right onto Princess St
7. And a right onto Sydenham Rd
8. Drive up Sydenham Rd, northbound, and enter Hwy 401 from Mcvlor Rd
9. Drive westbound on Hwy 401 then take exit 611 onto Gardiners Rd
10. Re-enter Hwy 401 from Gardiners Rd and drive eastbound
11. Exit the 401 into Sydenham Rd
12. Turn right on Princess St
13. Make another right onto Futures Gate and a final right on Select Dr
14. The Drive Test centre should be on your left
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!