It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Guelph. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Guelph road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Guelph
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head northeast toward Arrow Rd
- Turn right onto Arrow Rd
- Turn right onto ON-6 S
- Head southwest on ON-6 S
- Continue onto Woodlawn Rd W/ON-7
- Turn left onto Royal Rd
- Head southeast on Royal Rd toward Massey Rd
- Turn left onto Speedvale Ave W
- Head northeast on Speedvale Ave W toward Marksam Rd
- Turn right onto ON-6 S/ON-7
- Head southeast on ON-6 S/ON-7 toward Willow Rd
- Turn left onto Willow Rd (signs for Willow Road E)
- Head northeast on Willow Rd toward Silvercreek Pkwy N
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Silvercreek Pkwy N
- Turn left onto Ajax St
- Head southwest on Ajax St toward Silvercreek Pkwy N
- Turn right onto Silvercreek Pkwy N
- Turn right onto Willow Rd
- Head northeast on Willow Rd toward Applewood Crescent
- Turn left onto Dawson Rd
- Head northwest on Dawson Rd toward Speedvale Ave W
- Turn left onto ON-6 S
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!