It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Etobicoke. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Etobicoke road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
Etobicoke: Route 1
This map is the G1 exit road test (aka G2 road test) route 1 for Etobicoke
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
1. Exit the test centre by turning right on Eglinton Ave W
2. Turn left onto Explorer Dr
3. Take a left onto Matheson Blvd E
4. Once you reach Shuttle Dr, turn right.
5. Use residential streets to parallel-park, make a 3-point turn and emergency stop
6. Head back out of Shuttle Dr by turning right onto Matheson Blvd E
7. Take a left turn onto Orbitor Dr
8. And a right turn onto Skymark Ave.
9. Make a left turn onto Satellite Dr.
10. Finally, make a right turn to re-enter Eglinton Ave W and enter the test drive centre
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!