It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Etobicoke. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Etobicoke road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Etobicoke
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
1. Head northeast on Eglinton Ave W toward Satellite Dr
2. Turn right onto Renforth Dr
3. Turn left onto Eringate Dr
4. Head east on Eringate Dr toward Odessa Ave
5. Turn right onto Odessa Ave
6. Head north on Odessa Ave toward Eringate Dr
7. Turn right onto Eringate Dr
8. Keep left, follow signs for Burnhamthorpe Road E
9. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Burnhamthorpe Rd
10. Head east on Burnhamthorpe Rd
11. Use the right lane to take the ON-427 N ramp
12. Keep left, follow signs for ON-27
13. Turn right onto Eglinton Ave W
14. Head southwest on Eglinton Ave W toward Renforth Dr
15. Head southwest on Eglinton Ave W toward Orbitor Dr
16. Turn left into drivetest center
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!