It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Brantford. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Brantford road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) for Brantford
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head southwest on N Park St toward Fairview Dr
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Fairview Dr
- Continue onto Lynden Rd
- Turn left onto Wayne Gretzky Pkwy
- Head north on Wayne Gretzky Pkwy toward Dunsdon St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Dunsdon St
- Head west on Dunsdon St toward Wayne Gretzky Pkwy
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Wayne Gretzky Pkwy
- Use the right lane to take the Ontario 403 W ramp to London
- Merge onto ON-403 W
- Head west on ON-403 W
- Take exit 36 toward King George Road/ON-24 N/Cambridge
- Turn right onto Fairview Dr
- Turn left onto N Park St
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!