It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Brampton. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Brampton road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
Brampton: Route 2
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) route 2 for Brampton
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head northwest on First Gulf Blvd toward Biscayne Crescent
- Turn right onto Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15
- Keep left to stay on Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15
- Turn right onto Tomken Rd
- Turn left onto Wilkinson Rd
- Head southwest on Wilkinson Rd toward Tomken Rd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Tomken Rd
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15
- Use the right lane to take the ramp onto ON-410 N
- Take the Clark Boulevard exit
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Clark Blvd (signs for Clark Boulevard W)
- Head west on Clark Blvd
- Turn right to merge onto ON-410 S toward Toronto
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the Regional Road 15/Steeles Avenue exit
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15 (signs for Regional Road 15 W/Steeles Avenue W)
- Head southwest on Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15 toward Kennedy Rd S/Peel Regional Rd 16
- Turn left onto Kennedy Rd S
- Turn left onto First Gulf Blvd
- Head northeast on First Gulf Blvd toward Biscayne Crescent
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the right
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!