It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Brampton. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Brampton road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
This map is the G1 exit road test (aka G2 road test) for Brampton
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
1. Exit the drive test centre by turning right and then turn right again onto First Gulf Blvd
2. Follow the curved road (careful, it's a school zone) then turn right onto Kennedy Rd S
3. Turn left onto Steeles Ave E
4. Turn right onto Orchard Dr and then another right onto Bartley Bull Pkwy
5. Here, you will be asked to perform emergency parking, 3-point turn, and a parallel parking
6. Turn right onto Rambler Rd S and then again onto Kennedy Rd S
7. Turn left onto Steeles Ave E
8. Make two rights, one onto First Gulf Blvd, and then again onto the test drive centre
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!