It is always a good idea to be familiar with the route taken for your driving test in Belleville. We have posted the map below as well written as directions for the route reported by test-takers. This route is one of the most commonly taken for the exam, but it is possible you might have slight variations on the route. Driving instructors and schools are familiar with the routes and will charge you money to take you there. We figured we'd put them up for free here as a public service. Ultimately, the most important thing you need to do for the Belleville road test is learn how to take a road test regardless of route.
Belleville: Route 2
This map is the G2 exit road test (aka G road test) route 2 for Belleville
We also offer the same map with GPS coordinates so you can practise as many times as you want.
Starting at the test center:
- Head southwest on College St E toward Airport Pkwy W
- Head west on College St E toward Centre St
- Turn right onto Centre St
- Turn right onto Safe Blvd
- Head west on Safe Blvd toward Centre St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Centre St
- Turn left onto McFarland Dr
- Turn right onto Cannifton Rd
- Continue onto ON-37 N
- Turn right to merge onto ON-401 W toward Toronto
- Follow ON-401 W to Wallbridge Loyalist Rd/Route 1/Regional Rd 1 in Quinte West. Take exit 538 from ON-401 W
- Get on ON-401 E
- Continue on ON-401 E to Belleville. Take exit 543A from ON-401 E
- Follow N Front St/ON-62 S to College St E
- Head east on College St E toward Carmen Ave
- Turn right onto Airport Pkwy W
- Destination will be on the left
After You Pass the Test
Congratulations! You are now an officially certified Ontario driver! Always be safe when driving and never get too confident!
We have some tips on saving on auto insurance since your next step now is probably calling your insurance company to share the good news with them!